Saturday, March 22, 2014

GILL AND TAILS



I think things could go a lot easier for me if I stopped thinking about what I need to do for my life and ask God what He needs me to do for Him.
I used to think of how unfair it was to surrender your life to the one who forced you into such a world…and if I had the choice to come down here, I wouldn't have.
But it actually makes sense to me now. ( I was always afraid it would) because now I can’t hide. I now have to take on full responsibility.
Knowledge is power, yes. But am I ready for it?
Eh, everything has a time. This is mine. So I guess I answer my own questions.
And honestly, I believe that we did in fact have a choice to come down here. I truly believe that God showed us our potential and we BELIEVED Him because it was true.
But once we got down here, we saw how difficult it was to get there. We forgot where “there” was and we only saw the world…everything He was against. And we fled to that out of spite… because “He promised better”…
Well I remember what He showed me. Not in the literal sense, but I feel my purpose. I’m going back to that. I HAVE to because this world isn’t for me. I’m not built like the rest…and though I’ve never tried to imitate, my surroundings have become nothing but the things that I know wont get me to what I need to be.
So like I said before, I think things would go a lot easier for me if I stopped thinking about me, and sought that promised land.

No comments:

Post a Comment